יום שבת, 7 בנובמבר 2015

Passing Thought

In Israel there are a few days of rain each year. Anyhow, you need winter shoes for these few days. I bought new winter shoes, and I threw my old winter shoes to the garbage.  When the rain came I used my new shoes for the first time and they were so tight that I got a big bruise, & I couldn't use them in the next day, which was also a rainy day . I waited till the rain stopped, and I went out with my summer shoes. In the middle of the way rain started and I hid under a roof with a car parking about two meters behind me. A thought crossed my mind that if I'm stuck here I will have a photo opportunity. The rain went on for about 20 minutes before I noticed that there is a passion flower with interesting water drops on it. Luckily the car parked far enough for my 70/300 mm lens, which is usualy the only lens I use outdoors.










אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה