יום שישי, 25 בדצמבר 2015

Two Mirrors Reflect Two Lights

Two Mirrors Reflect Two Lights
=
The scene that you see in this picture is so rare. I've never seen such a scene before and probably will not see such a scene again. At this moment coincides the exact angle of the sun with the exact angle of the mirrors in relation to the sun, and with an exact angle of the wall relative to the mirrors, and with the particular moment when I arrived to this scene - to create a Sexual Intercourse of lights. If I arrived a few moments before it was too soon to photograph it. If I arrived a few moments after it was too late to photograph it. 
What's funny is that when I shot it I did not realize that each light is coming from a different mirror. This scene seemed to me strange enough to photograph it. This is not the first time that my subconscious precedes my understanding.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה